The Ties That Bind Us Mission Details
Arthur finds two fugitives and they ask you to help them.
The Ties That Bind Us Objectives
- Help the fugitives
The Ties That Bind Us Related Characters
The Ties That Bind Us Walkthrough
Two prisoners can be seen on a hill next the train tracks in Rhodes. They will ask you to remove five wanted posters.
The poster locations are in the following:
- A noticeboard inside the post office
- A light pole with a man leaning on
- A noticeboard next to the sheriff's office
- A light people at the end of the main road
- With a bounty hunter near the telegraph line (chase and loot from him)
Return back to the fugitives and burn all the five posters there.
Wait for a full day and then head to the fugitives' camp in the north of Rhodes near Dewberry Creek. They can be found sick.
They need to be cured from their sickness, so simply give them some health cure or buy some from the doctor if you don't have any.
Wait another full day for the final encounter and then head towards a tree house in the north of Big Valley.
The Ties That Bind Us Location Maps RDR2
Notes & Tips